See the inspiring and generous individuals, companies and organizations that make all this possible.
Funding at a GlanceThe Shark Research & Conservation Program at the University of Miami is indebted to the support of its partners and sponsors. A variety of exceptional organizations, companies and private donors are lending their support to this unique program. We truly appreciate the generosity and foresight of all our sponsors.
- Disney Conservation Fund
- Leonard and Jayne Abess
- The Rosenstiel School of Marine & Atmospheric Science, UMiami
- The Leonard and Jayne Abess Center for Ecosystem Science and Policy, UMiami
- Batchelor Foundation, Inc.
- Save Our Seas Foundation
- Heffner Fund
- All generous individuals and groups who have Adopted a Shark
- Hook & Tackle
- 360 Destinations
- Elite Flyers
- International Seakeepers Society
- Alma Jennings Foundation
- Rock the Ocean Foundation
- TD Charitable Foundation
- Herbert W. Hoover Foundation
- Bill Gallwey
- Give Back Brands Foundation
“Shark Research & Conservation Program has given us high school students a chance to work with the real thing and experience top predators face to face. Things you wouldn’t get inside a typical high school class are brought to our interest, in the most extraordinary way.” — Vilma Sooknanan South Broward High School