After my research trip I decided to help sharks and the ocean. My mom helped me make a flyer and I gave it to everyone I could think of. I thought of 5 good reasons to help:
- Some kinds of sharks are threatened of becoming endangered.
- We need to stop people from making shark fin soup.
- Sharks are important to our Earth.
- We need to stop people from putting garbage in our oceans.
- We need to stop over-fishing of sharks and work with fisherman to save sharks.
If I get $2000 I can buy a shark tag to help the research… Then, I can see where it swims on the map on the computer. I want to help so that when I am bigger there are still sharks and oceans because I want to be a marine biologist and an art teacher.
Seven year old Sophi Bromenshenkel is on a crusade to save sharks and the oceans. Follow her blog with us as she finds creative ways to help save the oceans while inspiring others to do the same!! Follow all her blogs By clicking here!
Sophi is currently trying to raise money to support shark conservation.FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE SHARKS WITH SOPHI!
Also, follow the tiger shark named after Sophi…Click Here